Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October Fun

I finally felt somewhat caught up on all the craziness. This month I decided to do a door decoration! We also started doing Fun Friday's. The kids have to earn it though with warm fuzzies, which I will post more about later. If they earn it we have a fun afternoon on Fridays; lunch in the room and some kind of craft. This month also happens to be Anti-bullying month so we created a poster for it... in which we won the contest and our class got a free dress day!



One of our Friday crafts were the tissue paper candy corns. Also, we painted our hands black and turned our handprints into spiders!


Our class also won skate night this month, we had the most people attend! We earned a donut party and we got to keep the trophy on our shelf! This was my first time to skate since I was in elementary; I definitely hugged the wall the entire time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment