Monday, September 30, 2013

Classroom Setup

After moving back home from camp I was finally able to start working on my classroom. I spent a lot of the summer on Pinterest trying to decide on a theme and different things to add to my class. I was fortunate to have completed my student teaching on a US military base in England. I love love love traveling and wanted to incorporate that in my room somehow; thats how a landed on the idea of a Road Trip Theme.


I got these awesome background papers from SchoolGirl Style. She has lots of wonderful ideas and great products!


I had some wonderful friends at camp help me with this palette. I serially couldn't have done it without them! They helped me sand and paint it, they are such rockstars. 


I cut out shapes from maps to make some window decor. 





This is one of my favorite things; our calendar area! 

On the tables there are cup holders from McDonalds. In the cups are the students pencils, glue, scissors, and crayons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment